Description: FOR SALE BY OWNER
OWNER MOTIVATED, MAKE AN OFFER
* 4 bedroom 3&1/2 bath two story(lodge style)cypress home on 20.68 acres
* 3500 sq. ft. of living area
* Downstairs has 3 large bedrooms, kitchen, dining, living area, laundry room and 2&1/2 baths
* 16X26 covered open patio/porch
* Laundry room has utility sink, counter/cabinet combo and space for freezer
* Kitchen has whirlpool appliances and lots of cabinets and counter space
* Master bdrm is upstairs, master bath has jacuzzi tub and separate shower
* Upstairs also has bonus room with wetbar that has counter/cabinet combo with small sink, small frig and leads out to a spacious 16x24 deck
* Property is partially treed/part pasture
* Completely fenced
* 38X32 barn/cattle pens
Home has open spacious living areas and could easily be converted into two separate living quarters or multiple bedrooms with own baths. Country setting with lots of wildlife. Great location, private but not secluded, approximately 7 miles west of I-75. Easy commute to Ocala, Tampa or Orlando and less than 10 minute drive to Inverness and 20 minutes to The Villages. Less than 1 mile from county maintained boat ramp on the Withlacoochee River. Two wildlife Management areas nearby with hiking/horseback trails. Within 2 miles from Wild Bill's Airboat tours and Fisherman's restaurant.
Asking price: 399,000.
Please allow one day notice to show.
Contact Name: owner
Phone Number: 352-461-4776
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.