Property ID: 9977619 -
Property ID: 9977619
Type: Commercial Property
City: Lake City
Description: This.46 Commercial Lot for any business venture! Located in the heart of Lake City commercial development, this location is ideal for anyone needing to be near the action! Zoned "CI" Commercial, Intensive, a variety of business uses are possible, including retail establishments, vehicle repair, heavy machinery, nurseries, recreational facilities, building supplies and much more! Owner financing is available! - Finance $1699 Down $340/Month
In the heart of Lake City CommercialArea
Zoned "CI" Commercial
Owner Financing Available.
Located right off 10A SE Baya Dr High Traffic Area
APN / Parcel #: 33-3S-17-06869-019
Account # or GEO #: R06869019
Property Address: LAKE CITY, FL, 32025
Lot Number: N/A
Legal Description: COMM 474.25 FT E OF NW COR GOLF MANOR S/D FOR POB, RUN N 121.60 FT TO S R/W BAYA AVE, E ALONG R/W BAYA AVE 163.94 FT, S 138.55 FT TO N LINE GOLF CLUB MANOR S/D, W 160.25 FT SEE TAX ROLL FOR ADDITIONAL LEGAL
Parcel Size: 0.466 acres
Approximate Dimensions: 119.70 ft x 159.34 ft x 135.95 ft x 162.20 ft Approx
GPS Center Coordinates (Approximate): 30.182202706275152, -82.61220179901575
GPS Corner Coordinates (Approximate): 30.182040931493713, -82.61196254653458
Elevation: 160.8 ft
Access to the property? Paved Road
If others, please specify: N/a
Is there a Structure on the property? None
ADDITIONAL LAND INFO
Closest major city: Lake City - 5 min (2.1 miles)
If No Address or 0 address: Closest Property with Numbered Address 207 SE Baxter Ln, Lake City, FL 32025
Closest small town: Fort White - 25 min (20.9 miles)
Nearby attractions: Alligator Lake Park - 4 min (1.6 miles)
Columbia County Historical -4 min (2.0 miles)
Downtown Courtyard - 5 min (2.0 miles)
Darby Pavilion - 6 min (2.3 miles)
Mt. Carrie Trail - 9 min (6.7 miles)
Bailey's Antique's - 21 min (12.1 miles)
ichetucknee springs - 27 min (19.9 miles)
High Springs Museum - 32 min (25.6 miles)
Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo - 42 min (40.3 miles)
Morningside Nature Center - 59 min (54.6 miles)
Zoning or Planning Department Contact (386) 758-1008
County Environmental Health Department Contact 386-758-1068
QUESTION/S ANSWERS FROM THE COUNTY
Are the taxes of this property current or delinquent? Current
Are there any back taxes for this property? If yes, how much is the amount owed? None
How much is the annual property tax? $104.69
Are there any tax liens for this property? None
Is property part of an HOA (Home Owners Association) or any communities? (Yes/No) Not part of an HOA
QUESTION/S ANSWERS FROM THE COUNTY
What is the zoning of the property? (Residential/Commercial/Agricultural/etc) "CI" Commercial, Intensive
Property use code? n/a
Is the land cleared? (Yes/No) Wooded
Is the property buildable? Yes
What can be built on the property? Permitted principal uses and structures. As for CG, and in addition:
1. Retail commercial outlets for sale of new and used automobiles, motorcycles, trucks and tractors, mobile homes, boats, heavy machinery and equipment, dairy supplies, feed, fertilizer, lumber and building supplies, monuments, and outdoor retail commercial display areas associated with sale of said items.
2. Service establishments such as repair and service garage, motor vehicle body shop, car wash, auction house (but not including livestock auction arena), laundry or dry cleaning establishment, animal boarding kennels in soundproof buildings, plant nursery or landscape contractor, carpenter or cabinet shop, home equipment rental, ice delivery station, upholstery shop, marina and boat sales, commercial water softening establishment, rental of automotive vehicles, trailers, and trucks.
3. Commercial recreation facilities such as drive-in theater, golf driving range, miniature golf course, skating rink, skateboard arena, go cart track, and similar uses.
4. Palmist, astrologist, psychics, clairvoyants, and phrenologists.
5. Miscellaneous uses such as express or parcel delivery office, motor bus or other transportation terminal.
6. Wholesaling from sample stocks only, providing no manufacturing or storage for distribution is permitted on the premises. Site and development plan approval is required for all permitted uses and structures
Permitted accessory uses and structures.
1. Uses and structures which:
a. Are customarily accessory and clearly incidental and subordinate to permitted uses and structures.
b. Are located on the same lot as the permitted use or structure, or on a contiguous lot in the same ownership.
c. Do not involve operations or structures not in keeping with the character of the district.
2. On-site signs.
3. Outdoor storage yard in connection with permitted or permissible use only; provided, this provision shall not permit wrecking yards (including automobile wrecking yard), junk yards, or yards used in whole or in part for scrap or salvage operations or for processing, storage, display, or sales of any scrap, salvage, or second-hand building materials, junk automotive vehicles, or second-hand automotive parts.
Prohibited uses and structures.
1. Manufacturing activities, except as specifically permitted.
2. Any other uses or structures not specifically, provisionally or by reasonable implication permitted herein. Any use which is potentially dangerous, noxious or offensive to neighboring uses in the district or to those who pass on public ways by reason of smoke, odor, noise, glare, fumes, gas, vibration, threat of fire or explosion, emission of particulate matter, interference with radio or television reception, radiation or likely for other reasons to be incompatible with the character of the district. Performance standards apply.
1. Wholesale, warehouse or storage use in completely enclosed buildings. However, bulk storage of flammable liquids is not permitted.
2. Package store for sale of alcoholic beverages, bar, tavern or cocktail lounge.
3. Off-site signs.
4. Truck stops and automotive service stations.
5. Service establishments such as crematory.
6. Agricultural fairs and fairground activities, livestock auction arenas.
7. Commercial tourist attractions.
8. Building trades contractor with on-premises storage yard for materials and equipment.
9. Public buildings and facilities.
10. Facilities for storage and distribution of products including wholesale commercial uses.
11. Other similar uses which are compatible with other district uses.
Can we camp on the property? No
Notes on Camping Camping is not allowed
Are RV's allowed on the property? No
Notes on RV's RVs are not allowed
Are Mobile homes allowed on the property? No
Notes on mobile homes Mobile homes are not allowed
Are tiny houses or small cabins allowed in the property? Not allowed
Is there a total size restriction for any structures on the lot? Maximum lot coverage by all buildings. In addition to meeting the required lot yard, building height, landscaped buffering, and off-street parking requirements of this section, no structure shall exceed a 1.0 floor area ratio.
Are there any building height restrictions? Maximum height of structures. No portion shall exceed:
50 feet. Except the planning and zoning board or board of adjustment may approve structures in excess of 50 feet in areas deemed appropriate and/or in keeping in characteristic of existing or intended development in the area, provided that no structure shall exceed height limitations prescribed by the Federal Aviation Agency or airport zoning regulations within the flight-approach zone of airports.
What are the setbacks of the lot? Front: 20 ft.
Side: None, except where a side yard is provided, then a side yard of at least five feet must be provided.
Rear: 15 ft
What is the minimum lot size to build on the property? Minimum lot area: None
Is there any time limit to build once permit is issued? Once a site and development Plan or Special exception was approved then you could apply for a building permit which continues to be valid as long as a passing inspection is completed at a minimum of every 6 months.
Is there a County or City Impact fee required to build and if so how much does this cost? No impact fees
Is the property in a flood zone and if so what needs to be done to the lot in order to build? Not in the flood zone area
QUESTION/S ANSWERS FROM THE COUNTY
Is the property in the city or MUD district? ( Please refer to FEMA)
Note: MUD (Mixed Used Development) means it's a a zoning type that blends residential, commercial, cultural, institutional, or entertainment uses into one space. COLUMBIA COUNTY UNINCORPORATED AREAS
Is the property located inside or outside city limit?
Does the property have water connected? Not connected, but water is available
If YES, who is the provider? Lake City Utilities Department: 386-752-2031
Is Sewer or Septic required for this property? Yes
If Sewer is it provided by the county / city or private company? Would need to install septic
If NO, does County require Percolation/Soil test before approval for installation? Yes
Does the property currently have electricty connected? Not connected, but electricity is available
What is the electric company name? Florida Power & Light: 800-226-3545
What type of gas does this area service? Propane Gas
Will the county or city pick up the trash? County
Contact Name: Suzanne Stewart
Phone Number: (888) 318-6110
Toll Free: (888) 318-6110
Address1: 2232 Dell Ridge Blvd, Ste 245
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.