Paxton, FL 32538 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 32538: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Walton County
- Centroid: Latitude 30.977, Longitude -86.312
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 20
- PO Box Addresses: 132
- Residential Addresses: 132
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Paxton, FL 32538 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 32538 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 32538 is contained within ZIP Code 32567 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 32567 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles NNW)
(3.1 miles NW)
Laurel Hill, FL
(8.8 miles W)
(16.5 miles N)
(18.4 miles ENE)
(18.5 miles NNE)
Horn Hill, AL
(18.6 miles N)
(20.3 miles NNW)
(20.9 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Clear Springs, FL
(1.9 miles W)
(1.9 miles ENE)
(2.4 miles SW)
Pleasant Grove, FL
(2.7 miles WSW)
Hidden Acres Mobile Home Park, AL
(3.9 miles NW)
(5.5 miles W)
Chapel Hill, AL
(6 miles NE)
(6.4 miles NNE)
(6.4 miles SSE)
(6.6 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 32538
Use HTL Address Research for a Florida Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Florida Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Florida COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.