Telogia, FL 32360 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 32360: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Liberty County
- Centroid: Latitude 30.349, Longitude -84.819
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 55
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Telogia, FL 32360 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 32360 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 32334 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 32334 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.7 miles NNE)
Lake Mystic CDP, FL
(10.4 miles WNW)
(11 miles WNW)
(15 miles WNW)
(15.8 miles NNE)
(20.8 miles NNE)
(21.6 miles NE)
(23.9 miles NW)
(24 miles ENE)
(24.7 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Conners Ford, FL
(3.1 miles WSW)
(4.9 miles SSW)
(5.8 miles NNE)
Fawn Ford, FL
(6.4 miles WSW)
(7.6 miles ESE)
White Springs, FL
(7.6 miles NW)
(9.7 miles W)
(9.9 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 32360
Use HTL Address Research for a Florida Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Florida Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Florida COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.