Jacksonville, FL 32203 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 32203: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
JAX, FL 32203
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Duval County
- Centroid: Latitude 30.337, Longitude -81.673
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 619
- PO Box Addresses: 1,077
- Residential Addresses: 1,078
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 32203 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 32203 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Florida Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Florida Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Florida Address and get...
Jacksonville, FL 32203 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 32203 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 32203 is contained within ZIP Code 32204 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 32204 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Florida Census Data Comparison Tool